Search Linux Wireless

European Mobility Expo 2020 Attendees List

Hi,

I understand that you are one of the Exhibitors of upcoming event European
Mobility Expo 2020 held on 23-25 June 2020.

I thought I'd check if you are interested in acquiring European Mobility
Expo 2020 Attendees List for pre-show marketing campaign, Appointment
Setting,Networking and various Marketing initiative.

You basically get to own these contacts, no limitations on the list usage
and opt-in contacts. If you are interested, drop me a line. We will get back
to you with pricing, counts and other information for your review.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Rachel Lee| Inside Sales, USA & Europe|
Email: rachel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with LEAVE OUT"