Search Linux Wireless

Re: Strange performance issue when using two devices at once

On Thu, 2020-01-30 at 14:55 +0000, Jean-Pierre TOSONI wrote:
> Maybe you need to put some distance between the 3 devices.
> We experienced this kind of problem on radios close to each other
> (around 10cm).
> It was due to radio signals inducing themselves in the PCB of another
> nearby radio, causing the other radio to badly transmit and receive.

Thanks for the reply Jean-Pierre. I just discovered this morning that
if I change the MAC address of one of the devices, they both perform
well. So I'm wondering if it is a driver issue.

However I will keep this in mind, as I often do have multiple devices
together in close proximity.