Search Linux Wireless

RE: Strange performance issue when using two devices at once

Maybe you need to put some distance between the 3 devices.
We experienced this kind of problem on radios close to each other (around 10cm).
It was due to radio signals inducing themselves in the PCB of another
nearby radio, causing the other radio to badly transmit and receive.