Search Linux Wireless

Re: Google Summer of Code 2020 - Project ideas page for the Linux Foundation online

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020, Daniel Baluta wrote:

> Hi Aveek,
>
> I think Lucas was referring to Linux kernel community. There are
> plenty of developers from all companies
> around the world who might have some ideas.
>
> For example we could send an emal to lkml or kernelnewbies mailinglists.

Actually, I think he was referring to this:

https://lore.kernel.org/workflows/

I'm not sure if there is any intersection between the people CCd on this
message and that list, but I don't know the names of all of the people on
that list.

julia