Search Linux Wireless

Re: Google Summer of Code 2020 - Project ideas page for the Linux Foundation online

On 14/01/2020 15:49, Daniel Baluta wrote:
Hi Aveek,

I think Lucas was referring to Linux kernel community. There are
plenty of developers from all companies
around the world who might have some ideas.

For example we could send an emal to lkml or kernelnewbies mailinglists.

Perhaps you could contact possible mentors and post on appropriate mailing lists. The mentors should contact us then with workgroup (from the already listed ones or a new one), project idea descriptions, mentor's name, e-mail address, and if they have, Linux Foundation user name. Then we will add them with their project or grant them write access to the project idea wiki pages.

   Till