Search Linux Wireless

Re: N protocol on 802.11a freq signal strength

Luis,
   Is there a wiki explanation of aggregation somewhere? As for the
option key trick, when you hold down the option key while clicking
on the Airport menu bar icon in the Finder, the dropdown menu that
displays the available wireless networks is expanded to show detailed
information for the current wireless connection (speed, SN in dB,
channel, etc).
                    Jack