Search Linux Wireless

Re: iwlwifi module crash

> This is because the device is removed from the PCI bus. Nothing from
> iwlwifi side can be done.

I am sure the device is not physically disturbed. If that was the case, should it not stay down when restarting the system?

> If that happens upon suspend / resume, I know there are been fixes in
> PCI bus driver.

To my knowledge I have disabled all power/suspend features and I don't see releated logs in journal except the below. Not sure if relevant.

    Jun 03 21:33:14 zadesk kernel: wlan0: Limiting TX power to 14 (17 - 3) dBm as advertised by d4:5d:df:25:ee:90

Is there a way to restart the module safely without restarting the system?

Regards,
Bala