Search Linux Wireless

Re: iwlwifi module crash

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 5:22 AM Balakrishnan Balasubramanian
<linux-wireless-list@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am using iwd demon for wifi. Once a while I loose connectivity. Restarting
> the demon does not help. But once I restart the system, it starts working fine.
> Attaching stack trace from journal.

This is because the device is removed from the PCI bus. Nothing from
iwlwifi side can be done.
If that happens upon suspend / resume, I know there are been fixes in
PCI bus driver. If not, check that the device sits correctly in its
socket.