Search Linux Wireless

MT7630E firmware and Mediatek support

Hello MediaTek

I plan to submit this firmware to linux-firwmare git tree:
https://github.com/neurobin/MT7630E/tree/release/firmware/Wi-FI
to add support for MT7630E with mt76/mt76x0 driver, is this ok ?

I would also ask if Mediatek can provide some support for us
to have their WiFi products working better with mainline linux?

Some example things that Mediatek could do that come in mind
and I would like to request are:

- Testing and reviewing our patches.
- Assign support engineer for us who could answer questions about
  low level configuration and help solving problems.
- Financing to Felix for doing maintainace and development work of
  mt76 driver.
- Provide newer/better version of Mediatek driver/SDK for reference.
- Provide hardware not yet released on the market for adding
  support for new chips.
- Provide documentation.

If any of that could be done by Mediatek would be great.

You can answer me off-list, if you prefer that.

Thanks
Stanislaw