Search Linux Wireless

Re: AP mode with Broadcom 4330

Arend,

Did this bug ever get fixed, or are 4330's still ending up advertising
BCRM_TEST_SSID when they're put into AP mode with mainline kernels?

It would be good to know whether I can drop my patch for this from my
kernel tree and still have working AP mode.

Thanks.

--
RMK's Patch system: http://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line in suburbia: sync at 8.8Mbps down 630kbps up