Search Linux Wireless

Re: PS-Poll not behaving as expected

Hello Steve,

For our hardware/driver information, they are the following:

Linux FW: Linux LEDE 4.4.87
AP Hardware: Compex WPJ563HV (radio chip QCA9563, driver Ath9k)
5G Radio: WLE1216V5-20 (radio chip QCA9984, driver Ath10k)
Driver: Base Driver is compat-wireless-2017-01-31 (with various
patches installed)

Station: Marvell RD-88W-8897-WIFI-S0 (radio chip 88W8897)
Driver - PCIE8897-15.68.6.p5-M2615485.p3-GPL-(FP68)

Here's also a link to the wireshark sniffer recordings:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GGNpMhfZ9Ya7HPrdISTxGLfXIuBgL1PR

Right now we don't have kernel logs since we weren't the ones who did
the test (test lab did them), but I can ask test lab to do the test
and give us the logs.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Yuri