Search Linux Wireless

PS-Poll not behaving as expected

       Here is the problem we experience:

When the station (wifi devices) sends a null QoS frame with power save
telling our AP that it is going into power save mode. RIght now, our
problem is that the AP will not stop sending data packets to the
station. Correct behavior is that the AP will buffer data packets and
stop sending any data or null packets (WiFi Alliance allows at most 2
of these packets to be sent by the AP before station sends ps-poll,
exclude retries) until a PS-Poll packet is sent by the station to
collect data. The AP should also respond only 1 packet per PS-Poll
(exclude any retries). Right now, we are also experiencing that the AP
will, at times, send more than 1 data packet to the station per
PS-Poll. The first and second problems may be linked together.

--
Regards,
Daniel