Search Linux Wireless

Re: rtlwifi/rtl8188ee baseband config explanation request

Thank you for your prompt response.

I am trying to write a FreeBSD port of this driver. The structures of
the two drivers are significantly different, so it is not a trivial
exercise.

The FreeBSD driver also has a similar block of code that writes over an
array of data using an array of registers, and this should be easy to
re-create. But I do not see the equivalent of phy_config_bb_with_pghdr()
anywhere. I do not know if I need to maintain the order for any reason.

I attempted to reach out to Realtek through multiple mediums but did not
receive any replies. Ultimately, I may end up re-playing the same bits
without understanding what is happening.