Search Linux Wireless

Re: Avery's notes from LPC2016 wireless track (Santa Fe)

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Avery Pennarun <apenwarr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We talked about many topics at the Linux Plumbers' Conference in Santa
> Fe on Tuesday.  I took fairly detailed notes, which you can find at
> the links below.

Great notes Avery. Did you happen to take note of how many
participants there were? Or was the attendee list posted on the wiki
beforehand fairly accurate?
https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/summits/santa-fe-2016

Was there any talk about having more frequent "live" discussions of
these topics (via video conf or conf call or scheduled IRC), to help
overall collaboration without having to wait for the next f2f summit?
Mailing list interaction doesn't seem to elicit the same energy as
occurs over live dialog. Quarterly?

kathy