Search Linux Wireless

Re: mwifiex+wpa_supplicant cannot set up WPA/WPA2 ADHOC

Luana,
as confirmed by Marvell this is a firmware issue and the firmware is
not free/open so only Marvell is able to fix it.
At the moment the latest firmware available is still the 15.68.7.p5, aka p5.
http://git.marvell.com/?p=mwifiex-firmware.git;a=tree;f=mrvl;hb=HEAD
Unfortunately in this case the community can't give you support..

Regards
Nestor