Search Linux Wireless

Setting WLAN RF Sensitivity value

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm working on a project in which we need to set and get RF sensitivity of WLAN device. I tried to set other settings such as operation mode, txpower and frequency using Linux commands : "ioctl" and "iwconfig" and it works fine. Manufacturer of my device is Broadcom. It seems that either the hardware or the driver doesn't support setting and getting sensitivity. I need to know if there exists a device and/or device driver that support this feature. details of my current hardware and device driver are posted in the askubuntu question:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/553286/wlan-sensitivity-setting-is-not-supported
kindly send me your recommendation for such device or device driver.

best regards,
Mohammad