Search Linux Wireless

Wireless Networking microconference topic approvals (LPC2014)

All,

I have approved the current proposals for the Wireless Networking
microconference in Duesseldorf.  The current list of topics is
available here:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2014/ocw/events/LPC2014/tracks/339

We have a 6 hour slot, and 6 topics approved.  I don't think that all
of the listed topics need an hour each, so we probably can squeeze in
a couple more topics.  If you have something to propose, then please
click on the "submit a proposal" link on the page linked above.

For more info on proposing topics for LPC2014, you can also go here:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2014/how-to-submit-microconference-discussions-topics/

Thanks,

John

P.S.  I was not able to transfer the suggested topics from the wiki
to actual topic proposals without listing myself as the speaker for
those proposals.  If you are intending to present a topic, please
follow the directions above.
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx			might be all we have.  Be ready.