Search Linux Wireless

Re: Help needed to interpret kernel warning and call trace

Hey Larry

Thank you for the prompt reply. I am not a kernel dev. My intension
was to seek help and understand how this impacts my system. I looked
for removing the taint. However, it seems Nvidia driver is the one
that is tainting the kernel. Since this is the laptop I use for work,
I don't think I can remove NVidia driver. If I understand correctly,
using the Nouveau driver instead the proprietary one should remove the
taint. Is there any other way I can help ?

Regards,
Amitav