Search Linux Wireless

Re: scanning only returns results on specified channels (Marvell mwifiex driver)

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Avinash Patil <patila@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What is your kernel version? Also do you have extended scan enabled? You may check init.c for adapter->ext_scan.

It's 3.15, specifically the Linaro release (linux-linaro-3.15-2014.06)
however I can build any mainline kernel or backport if needed.  The
driver reports version 1.0 (14.66.9.p96).

I believe that adapter->ext_scan is always enabled with the way the
code is written, however I've confirmed it just in case.  Also I
meant:

iw dev mlan0 scan freq 2412

...in my previous message.