Search Linux Wireless

Re: RTL8723ae PCI Driver update

OK, I wasn't aware that it was only a Ubuntu issue. Sorry if it's
sounded like I've criticised your work on the current driver - I
assumed it was an issue affecting all. I've tried the 3.12.6 kernel
but didn't notice any significant difference.

Would you recommend filing a bug report with Ubuntu? If so, do you
have any inkling where the Ubuntu devs should start looking for the
problem?

Thanks,
Chris