Search Linux Wireless

Re: Fwd: Re: TP-Link 8200ND - rtl8192cu module not loading / working

Hello Larry/Mailing list!

I have compiled and installed the new wireless-testing kernel from git.
I'm sure I used the new kernel, as the device lighted up as soon as I plugged in. (And I got some new atheros ac module at "make oldconfig".)
There was no need for manual echo or modprobe.

Yet, the device is not working. It dies at the very same step.
Here is the dmesg: http://pastebin.com/C1MNdFiw

Please, let me know if I can help with anything.
Any debug option, patch or things like that.

My offer is still there Larry, I'm willing to give you a full SSH access to the machine with this stuff plugged in.
Besides that, I have no other idea.

! My router runs OpenWRT (latest stable), so I could also gather info from there. If it's possible. (I checked dmesg but there is nothing. Only some non-crucial info about the generic eth ports and such.)

Thank you for the help.

(By the way if the chip is rare (no other people will benefit), then I can just get it back and ask for a refund. But if others use it as well, then it's not a waste of time... I guess.)