Search Linux Wireless

Re: mac80211 QoS/aggregation questions, thoughts

> Like I mentioned earlier, ring/queue handling has received an overhaul,
> so not much of the rt2x00 part of this patch will apply after the update.
> However the change should be easier afterwards. ;)

:)
Keep the patches coming. No need to test them in rt2x00.git first,
wireless-2.6 git is pretty broken anyway right now. Due to me,
unfortunately.

> Personally I think these queue identifiers should be completely seperated from the ieee80211_queue
> enumeration, and not be used inside a variable mixed.
> But that will be implementation details for later, and something I should probably take care of. ;)

Yeah, but this seemed easiest for now. We never use the beacon queue in
mac80211 and I believe that we shouldn't because not all hardware uses a
queue for beacons.

> Other then that, the patch is fine with me, but not this patch probably needs to be respinned after
> my rt2x00 queue and virtual interfaces overhaul.

Right, no worries, I'm not entirely sure about this patch anyway.

johannes