Search Linux Wireless

Re: carl9170:5/10 MHz Channel Support on carl9170

Spectral analysis isn't supported by any Atheros USB chipsets,is it?

The 802.11j standard defines 10mhz operation.I think it is mandatory.
You can get a copy here
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~mukesh/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=cache&media=mtp:802.11j-2004.pdf

No,I don't know any.Most devices that use ZyDaS chipset are b/g soloution.
It's rare even to see an a/b/g ZyDaS device.

Channel 183(4815mhz),185(4925mhz),187(4935mhz),189(4945mhz) should also
be added to the channel list of carl9170 driver.