Search Linux Wireless

Re: carl9170:5/10 MHz Channel Support on carl9170

I think that the zydas mac doesn't officially support 5/10mhz operation.

I don't know how it's supposed to.

As for the alternate frequencies - it all depends what it's calibrated
for. The PHY and radio support whatever the AR5416/AR9160 do (as
they're the same PHY/radio), but it does depend if the board design
and calibration has been done with those frequencies in mind.

So by default, please, leave them off. :-)

adrian