Search Linux Wireless

wireless mini-summit agenda proposals?

Greetings,

It looks as if we have a few venue options for a third wireless summit.
While this may seem like a luxury, none of the options are perfect
for everyone and each has it's own potential drawbacks.  So rather
than move blindly forward with any given venue, I think it would be
good to discuss some potential agenda points.

This will serve both to determine who is most interested in attending
a summit and who might most need to be there.  This will also serve
to justify the trouble of having a summit at all.  So, I'd like to
open the 'floor' to discussion proposals.

What discussions pertinent to Linux wireless development do
you want to see?  What can you contribute to those discussions?
How would a face-to-face discussion of that issue be better than an
online discussion?

If pressed I could make some suggestions.  But for now I would like
to see what is on the minds of the wireless development community.
So, what would do you suggest?

Thanks,

John
--