Search Linux Wireless

Re: Linux summit this year ?

On 05/03/2013 04:52 PM, Johannes Berg wrote:
On Fri, 2013-05-03 at 10:49 -0400, John W. Linville wrote:

Sounds good to me. If it overlaps LPC, which one are people going to
have to register for (if not going to both anyway)?

I would presume that if you want to got to LPC sessions then you
would have to register for LPC.  Generally we have required Wireless
Summit attendees to register for LinuxCon, and I presume that would
be required this time (so both LinuxCon and LPC if you want the
LPC sessions).

That's what I figured, would just be good to announce it (you're going
to send an invitation email once plans are finalized, right? :) )

Alternatively, probably we could have a separate Wireless Summit
registration -- not sure what that will cost, but it probably won't
be zero.

That seems far too much overhead, and people who are there likely want
to attend some other sessions anyway.

Probably can have an easel w/ a big note pad

Sure, that's almost equivalent and much easier I guess. No need to
inquire otherwise.

So the wl summit is going to be in North-America this year? I was setting my hopes on Edinburgh.

Gr. AvS