Search Linux Wireless

Re: Linux summit this year ?

On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 10:11:10AM +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-05-02 at 15:43 -0400, John W. Linville wrote:
>
> > "I'm confirming that we got the space you needed for the Wireless Summit in
> > New Orleans.
>
> > Does that sound alright to everyone?
>
> Sounds good to me. If it overlaps LPC, which one are people going to
> have to register for (if not going to both anyway)?

I would presume that if you want to got to LPC sessions then you
would have to register for LPC.  Generally we have required Wireless
Summit attendees to register for LinuxCon, and I presume that would
be required this time (so both LinuxCon and LPC if you want the
LPC sessions).

Alternatively, probably we could have a separate Wireless Summit
registration -- not sure what that will cost, but it probably won't
be zero.

> > What do we need other than a projector?
>
> A big whiteboard might be nice for some things, if easily available? Not
> critical though, obviously.

Probably can have an easel w/ a big note pad -- I can ask about the
whiteboard, of course.

John
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx			might be all we have.  Be ready.