Search Linux Wireless

Re: Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 AGN rfkill always Soft blocked

So I configured a kernel with hp-wmi enabled. It had the unfortunate
consequence of disabling wireless on the windows side. I also saw that
some people with different hardware from me were able to resolve their
problem by blacklisting hp-wmi.

rfkill show an additional wifi interface ('hp-wifi' I think), that
behaves exactly as phy0 did. I still am unable to unblock this
interface. phy0 doesn't respond to any rfkill commands or the physical
wifi switch. It is just remains soft and hard blocked.

Dan -- Are there any links/search terms to older conversations on this issue?

Is wifi working on your 2530p?

Thanks
- Darwin