Search Linux Wireless

Re: RFCv3: ST-E CW1200 WLAN driver

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 02:02:16PM -0500, John W. Linville wrote:
> > I believe this driver should go into driver/net/wireless considering
> > that we have a maintainer, it has passed wifi cert and is in use in
> > production devices.
> >
> > I have a few patches queued up for you that fixes the last sparse
> > warnings too...
>
> Solomon, do you agree with this?  Are you going to repost again?

Yes, I have already moved the driver over into net/wireless in my tree,
plus a nontrivial pile of changes has occured since v3.  I hope to
post v4 by this weekend.

This is my current to-do list:

 * One final Kconfig option to eliminate
 * A possible crash (reported not three hours ago) that needs confirming
 * Hot unplug is still iffy (but better!)
 * Reworked SPI interrupt delivery completely untested
 * IBSS is still busted (haven't had time to tackle it properly)
 * Rebase against 3.8
 * Investigate adding OF bindings that can be used instead of platform_data

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL                          ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^