Search Linux Wireless

Re: OpenBSD bcw: Possible GPL license violation issues

> > You refuse to accept it was an accident.  Therefore we refuse to
> > accept that your public posting was an accident.
>
> Both exactly right.

You purposely set out to humiliate him.

> I never said I wanted the driver to be deleted. Re-read the whole
> thread please. But switch your "turn the meaning of sentences over" device
> off first, please.

Your fancy words left him no choice.

> > Jason Dixon is a liar because he doubts something?  How can he be a
>
> This sentence is the prove that you don't read mails exactly before
> replying. Jason did not "doubt something". He wrote [citing]:
> "there is NO DOUBT that they would have notified a corporation privately"
>
> Note the capitalized words.
>
> This is a plain lie. There is no special exception from me to companies.
> I already said that in another mail.

There is no doubt in my mind either that you would treat a company
better than you treated Marcus.

Especially after you just saw what happened when you treat someone
like this.

My guess is you learned an important lesson, but just don't have
the balls to admit it.
-