intel 6250

Linuxwimax.org,

I am working on getting the Intel 6250 to connect to one of our base
stations we have on our university campus.  The base station is configured
to not use any form of authentication.  It handles connections based on
allowed MAC addresses.  I am able to get it to show up in a scan, but not to
connect.  When I configure the XML tree to:

<EAP>

<x0>

<METHOD_TYPE>EAP_TLS</METHOD_TYPE>

Wimaxcu and wimaxd appear to work fine.  However, in my attempt to disable
authentication:

<EAP>

<x0>

<METHOD_TYPE></METHOD_TYPE>

I run wimaxcu:

Wimax_monitor system state says scan, ready, connecting and then ready and
wimaxcu output says connection fail.  Try to run wimaxcu again, I get ERROR:
Attempt to connect not successful - Connecting.

I have attached my xml config files for you reading pleasure.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,

Derek Meyer