Multiple 6250's using linux

How do I run multiple 6250 wimax cards under Linux?

The linux kernel recognises 2 6250 cards and creates wmx0 and wmx1 interfaces

udevd starts up 2 incarnations of wimaxd, one using wmx0 and one using wmx1

So far this seems to be working.

However wimaxcu has no option to define an interface name, and only ever reports against wmx0

Having looked at the source for wimaxcu, and the common API, I would have expected the call:

	// get the list of the device before open the device
	wmxStatus = GetListDevice(p_device_id,
				  (WIMAX_API_HW_DEVICE_ID_P) HwDeviceIdList,
				  &numDevice);

 to have included both wmx0 and wmx1, and a quick modification to wimaxcu would have allowed me to control which device was being referred to.

However the device list only ever contains the first device, and I can't find any other way to steer the code towards the second device

Thanks
Nick Barker

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]