wimax Digest, Vol 30, Issue 14

Hi Dan!

Actually, as I see, I don't have the link, though I have relevant files.
Should I re-compile the NM or there's some another less `complicated`
way to make this link?

With kind regards,
Oleksa

High friends.

Thank you for your answers. Actually everything this has been done by me
before.
Do you know how to check which modules the default NM is built with?

Ubuntu 11.10 release notes say that it has to have the wimax in-built.

> $ ldd /usr/sbin/NetworkManager | grep wimax
> 	libwimaxll.so.0 =>  /usr/lib64/libwimaxll.so.0
>
> if you see NM linked with libwimaxll.so, then you've got wimax support
> built into NM.
>
> Dan
>
>> With kind regards,
>> Oleksa

>>> I use Clear with NM all the time (being an NM developer), but of course
>>> you need to do the following things:
>>>
>>> 1) build and install the WiMAX tools and network service
>>> 2) install the i2400m firmware for the Intel WiMAX device