Attempting to use a sprint U600 (BCSM250)

> then it sits around for a few seconds, and:
> ERROR: RSA private key encryption timeout
> ... which is from the beceem engine stuff, and at the same time the auth
> log is spitting out what I noted before.
>
> It's also probably worth saying that no matter what I put in for
> UserIdentity or TLSDevicePrivateKeyPassword I get the same timeout in the
> same place.

and of course, it was something stupid. I finally noticed that the
"sprint4gdeveloperpack" thing had another firmware file in it, which has a
different md5 than the one I pulled from my mac (the mac probably being
newer). I used the one from the same source as the driver and it suddenly
magically started working.

But my other open question still stands; this beceem stuff is a mess and
the driver doesn't seem very efficient. Is anyone working on it, or have
any opinions on this wimaxd/wimac + beceemAPI thing either way?

-Dormando

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]