wimaxd nothing happened

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 13:44 +0800, Johnny Lee wrote:
> Hi Inaky,
>
> I'm sorry for my question to boring you.

Oh, please don't get me wrong; it's not about it being boring -- it's
about having to decide what to use my time for.

> Yes, the problem is not really for wimax driver issue. It's a problem that
> how to assign install tool location, not a defult directory.
> Now, the problem had solved by changing 'make install' directory to use
> .confing parameter.

Glad you got it working.

> Thanks for your help very much,
>
> Johnny Lee ???
> ???? MICETEK International Inc.
> ??: 403 ???????303?7?
> ??: (04) 2302-6168   ext:106

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]