Trying to use multiple EchoPeak 5150 cards

I was also working on something simular with the 1.4.0 version of the
Driver.
Your dirty hack was the same one that came to my mind.

So I have a wimaxd-wmx0, wimaxd-wmx1, wimaxd-wmx2, etc...
Same for wimaxcu-wmx0, wimaxcu-wmx1, etc...

I changed the code to look for config.wmx0.xml, config.wmx1.xml, etc.
Also had to change the listening port in each XML file for each card, 1234,
1235, etc..

It's really a rough work around, but I successfully got 3 different cards
working on 1 box last night, so I'm content.

Thank you for the advice with the 1.5 version! :)

- Kyle

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <inaky at linux.intel.com