WiMAX_VB.bin

Hi,

I work for a company that is in the process of deploying a large WiMax
network. We're testing with Intel laptops with the 6250 chipset at the
moment and I wanted to have a play with Linux on them. I've everything
working using a mainline kernel on Ubuntu 10.04 - drivers load, wmx0 is
created, wimaxd starts.

However, the WiMAX_D*.bin files that come with version 1.5 of the Linux
drivers don't have my company's provisioning data. This data is in the
Windows drivers but the windows versions of those two files are binary,
whilst the Linux versions are plain XML. The Linux drivers don't like it
when I replace the XML format .bins with the Windows versions so I'm
guessing I can't just do a straight swap of the files.

Does anyone know whether or not it's possible to convert the Windows
provisioning databases to XML?

Thanks,

Dermot Williams