Monitoring and controlling WiMAX NIC behavior

Dear WiMAX gurus,

I am trying to find a method to 1) monitor WiMAX client status such as
signal strength from base station and per-packet transmission delay and
retries, and 2) to control WiMAX client parameter/behavior such as the
handoff signal strength threshold. I wonder if anyone may help advise on
whether the current Linux WiMAX driver can allow me to monitor and
control the parameters mentioned above? If yes, what are the general
approaches to retrieving the monitoring information and to controlling
WiMAX client behavior? Any information or pointers to information will
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot and best,

Hongwei

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]