Generating a new XML file for a new carrier

No, the channel plan is good. BTW, we use individual Radio Heads at this
point so our channel plans consist of a single frequency range. I am
guessing that in this case, the AB, BC, stuff is kind of a wash? That I can
use any of those to specify the single frequency?  Oh, and based on what I
read, the 5150 does not support 2.3Ghz? I am still working on it.