Driver question

Dear Sirs, I am a development engineer at the Antioquia University (Colombia)
and i am working with a system with a Intel?s PXA-270 processor.
We want to integrate a WIMAX interface to this system.
I have been reading the documentation of linuxwimax.org and i would appreciate
very much if you could help me to resolve these questions:

- Are there some experiences in compiling the wimax xxx driver in diferent
versions than  the 2.6.22 linux kernel ?.
- Is there a document with the procedure  in order to try  of compiling the
driver in a old version of the kernel, per example in the 2.6.o linux kernel.

- Are there some technical information about the real modems in which this
driver has been tested. (interface type - PCMCIA,CF,USB; Chip set, company
that sells the devices, etc )

I thank you in advance,

sincerely,

Henry

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]