RE: List of patches for this merge window (v3.3 -> v3.4-rc1)

> Hi Tomas,
>
> > > All,
> > >
> > > These are the patches that I will sent over for inclusion in Linus his tree
> tomorrow evening.
> >
> > I was looking for the 'Add multiple device support' patch series
> > (http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-watchdog/msg01071.html)
> > to be included as our driver under drivers/staging/mei required them
> > to work properly.
> > We expose additional interface
> >
> > Thanks
> > Tomas
>
> This will only be for the next merge window. Hans allready reviewed Alan's
> patch and Alan allready sent out an update, but this needs some more
> review though.

I see, thanks for update.
Frankly I've tested only the first drop of the Alan's patches that went to LKML they worked pretty well.
I've subscribed to this list only yesterday so all this comments passed by w/o me noticing. I will review the discussion in the archive.

Thanks
Tomas