RE: [Patch v1 3/3] vdpa/mlx5: Add multiqueue support

When user is creating the vdpa device, user should mention how many VQs to use.
We already expose max vqs that device can support.
Instead of some driver arbitrary value, it should be user specified.
At least for Netdev, it make sense to have number of VQs to be <= vcpus.
This knowledge is with QEMU users.