Xen/Virtualization sessions at KS/OLS

Folks,

Regarding the Virtualization BoF, Ted Tso clarified
that the remaining BoF sessons would just be scheduled
on paper at OLS. We only need to use a scheduled BoF
slot if we want to use a room there, I guess, else we
can schedule at any free time and use a corridor or pub.
Available BoF slots are only Friday evening, note. Since
I don't believe the Xen team is available Friday evening,
we'll just organize an informal one, looks like.

As far as I know, here are the times for the various
Xen/Virtualization related events:

Wed, 7/19
	12:00PM - Utilizing IOMMUs for Virtualization
	4:00PM } - Xen Mini-summit
	7:00PM }

Thu, 7/20
	10:00AM - Transparent Paravirtualization for Linux
	11:00AM - Xen 3.1 and the Art of Virtualization
	4:00PM  - Kernel Debugging Uti. HW Virt. with Xen
	7:00PM  - Xen BoF

Sat 7/22
	3:00PM	- Virtual Scalability - Linux Performance
	4:00PM	- Greg KH Keynote

* Would 2:45 - 4:00PM Wednesday (corridor, elsewhere..)
   work for people?
* If the rooms are available late, would after dinner work?

Also, for those not on KSummit mailing list:

Xen slot at  Kernel Summit from schedule Ted Tso sent:
11:00 - 11:30AM - Slot #14

	Hypervisors (focused on Linux enablement for Xen/VMware)
         (Kier, Zach, ??)
		Kernel interface to same (Xen vs VMWare's VMI, others?)
		Virtual I/O Drivers (Cristoph)
			Serial, Networking, Storage, Audio, Input,
                         Graphics?
		IOMMU's and Hypervisors
		possibly "trusted" computing and VM's?
		memory balooning/reassignment betewen guests
		control interfaces - common interface practical?
		clocking

So Keir and Zach (ChrisW will also be there) will have a 30
min slot. Chris has already recommended that they drop the
other topics and contain it to only the first one (kernel interface)
though.  Does anyone want to bring these up at either one of the
Xen events or the Virtualization BoF? (I think there will be
an IOMMU BoF and a secure Xen BoF), info unknown at this point.

thanks,
Nivedita