Phone meeting about kernel virtualization hooks

Agreed but I'd suggest that this is a symptom of the real problem:
Updating the Xen -sparse tree is still a very manual process.
For someone who's done it a few times (e.g. Keir or Ian), it
"only" takes a couple hours.  As more of the preparatory patches
get into linux, the effort will go down, but it is still
a manual process.

I am intrigued by Rik's proposal of creating a daily mirror that
restructures the directories; if this could also automagically
create patches** and attempt to apply them to several Linux trees
(e.g. last dot release, current -rcX, current -mm), the
process would very quickly uncover potential Xenlinux problem spots
and encourage fixes to them.

** Per my previous message, a three phase patch would be best: First
a patch for existing Linux files, then a patch for new files
in existing Linux directories, then a patch for new files in
new directories.