Phone meeting about kernel virtualization hooks

Another useful dichotomy would be to separate the changes
that are required for Xen into two buckets:  Changes/files
that impact existing Linux files, and files that (eventually)
end up in a subdirectory that is distinct from any
existing Linux subdirectory.  Presumably the latter class
will not require (nearly as much) review.

On a somewhat self-serving note, the first class of
changes will almost certainly be guaranteed to be
arch-neutral (else there will be howls from all of the
linux arch maintainers).  We must also work to ensure that
the second class are also arch-neutral... they currently
are not (even files that are currently targeted for
"linux/drivers/xen/core").

Dan