Re: [GIT pull for 3.14 v3] xhci streams and uas fixes + usbfs streams support

I'm okay with these patches.  No need to resend to the USB Storage
list, tho I would appreciate such in the future.

Acked-By: Matthew Dharm <mdharm-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm
Maintainer, USB Mass Storage driver for Linux