Re: [GIT pull for 3.14 v3] xhci streams and uas fixes + usbfs streams support

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 03:39:05PM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi Sarah et al,

Hi Hans,

> Here is v3 of my patch-series / pull-req for you to pull into your xhci tree
> for 3.14.

I was just about to start testing the code I merged from you, when I
realized the last round of patches didn't Cc the usb-storage mailing
list or Matthew Dharm.  Since four of the patches interact with
usb-storage, it would be good to get his ACK on those:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git/commit/?h=for-usb-next-queue&id=07f652720e3f
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git/commit/?h=for-usb-next-queue&id=dda9e7db4e29
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git/commit/?h=for-usb-next-queue&id=91a4c4b94a40
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/sarah/xhci.git/commit/?h=for-usb-next-queue&id=326aff723f82

Matthew, any objections to these patches?  Do you want Hans to resend
the entire 70 patch set to the USB storage mailing list, or do you think
sending it to the USB mailing list was good enough?

Sarah Sharp