Re: Usb 3.0 external dd offlined, not ready after error recovery

> Although the drive is USB-3 and is capable of communicating at
> SuperSpeed (5 Gb/s), it is running at only high speed (480 Mb/s).
> This suggests there may be something wrong with the cable.  Are you
> using a high-quality USB-3 cable?

I'm using the one who comes with the drive, i've never changed it, and
doesn't show any sign of been broken or something like that. It seems
like a propietary model.

> It's possible that this is a link power management problem.  There have
> been reports of similar problems in that area, and a patch was posted
> here:
>
>         http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=138005811528076&w=2
>
> Does the drive work with that patch installed?

Guess not, i'm using exactly the same kernel provided by my distro, no changes.