Re: how to trigger function in usb_device_pm_ops

hi all:

>>> But I don't see any usb sleep funciton called from log
>>
>> What messages do you expect to see?
> When I try the command yesterday, I didn't plug in usb dick. :)
> I attach the log after I plug in usb stick.
from the log, I conclude calling path as below:
1. calling dev_pm_ops
2. calling interface driver's suspend
3. calling usb device's suspend.

My questions are:
1. in dev_pm_ops, we use same function, usb_suspend, but different
pm_message to tell different kind of power management.
2. but in usb device's suspend, generic_suspend, different pm_message
seems has the same effect.
3. is there any platform apis in generic_suspend for us to register
when we try to handle hw's specific behavior during hibernate/restore?

Thanks for your help,