Re: Driver for TP-Link on Ubunt server 12

Am 01.10.2013 13:27, schrieb edisontam@xxxxx:
Hi,

Please help me to add the driver on my TP-Link device based on the dmesg log below.

Ok, this is an TP-link MA260.

option and qmi_wwan Kernel-modules work with that device.

You should not try to load usbserial. May be you did it or a wrong script.

On old kernels you can use /dev/ttyUSB0 for ppp-connection.

On newer kernels you should use wwan0 and /dev/cdc_wdm

Some information of this device are collected here:

http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1525

You can ignore the first part, because your device seems to be in the right mode.
(already switched)

Regards,

Thomas